Thursday 4 March 2010

When Today WAS A Waste Tomorrow's Got To Be Better !!!

2 mistakes that I did yesterday that cost me 24 hours of my Life !!!

1: Dint do the dishes and hit straight to bed last night!
2: Forgot to switch on the water heating system and the taps ran freezing cold today morning!

The result: Well ABHI runs late to office cause he had to wait it out till the water heated. I spent a useless half hour 1st thing in the morning doing dishes while I should have been up having breakfast on time ! None of us had a bath on time and I missed out on taking AVANI to the Toy Library. I had to skip breakfast, could'nt fix up lunch for ABHI, AVANI got cranky cause her Massage was delayed and a ton other things that have me feeling sick about myself ! I even skipped my Gym today... nothing got done.

Yes! Thankfully I have found time to pen in this post so that I reinforce some discipline so that my loved ones don't suffer. So have made a Weekly Time Table for AVANI that lists out the activities I involve her in (Rhyme Time, Stay n Play Sessions, Toy Libraries, Swimming). So the moment any one of us thinks of going to bed without doing the Dishes, we know what it is going to cost AVANI - a day of Fun, Frolic and making Friends.

Wish me a better week ahead ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment