Tuesday 1 February 2011

Year 4 - The Fight for Survival !! :)

Hhhheeellllllooo :) Wishing everyone a Very Happy 2011! 2011 is the 4th consecutive year of "Life Less Ordinary". Going by the number of posts in the last 3 years, I don't have a great track record but that's all the more a reason to set myself a higher benchmark ! :)

Going back to all the posts that this blog has hosted - I have made and broken numerous resolutions and apologized more than a dozen times :) All for various reasons - the most common one being unable to post more often!

So while I am struggling to keep My Blog up to date, I thought the last day January of 2011 should be early enough to try n keep it alive ! I'd love to sum up the year that passed by , but this time I wish to look forward rather than keep up with the tradition of writing that "How 2010 Turned Out" post. More on that later :) ;)

While every year I have vowed by a fitness regime, kept up on my disciplined investment habits and put together a well thought out versatile wardrobe, this year I aim on doing something else:

1> Learn Baking - before I get out of this country
2> Upgrade my cosmetic counter to colors other than brown n beige - as in get refreshingly innovative with my Make Up !
3> Become A Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA) by the end of 2011 !

And while I am at it, I've got to keep up the last bit of effort to get rid of that muffin top ! :) ;) While you wish me luck for all of this I am wondering - what's weighing high on Your list of "To Do's for 2011" ?? :) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Those promises won't be hard to keep !! Wish you all the very best for attaining your New Year goals and then some! We have one resolution in common his year - Learn Baking !!!
    With full enthusiasm, I purchased "The Art of Baking - Beginners", spatulas, baking bowls, cupcake oven stands and cookie cutters .... now all I have to do is get started !! :-)

    ReplyDelete