Thursday 3 February 2011

The Closet - The Power of Organization !

How did I benefit from Organizing my closet ?

1: I save time - 20 mins flat with clothing hair n makeup is all it takes.

2: I save money - I never shop on impulse because I have my eyes, heart and my brain looking for only what I need and when I need it.

3: I feel great - segregating this way makes sure I wear a variety of clothing and that every piece of clothing I own gets worn!!

4: I look happy - I regularly give away what is good looking clothing that I have grown out to like to people who need it.

5: I have it all de-cluttered - "Less is More" is truly what my closet swears by: while I always manage to find occassion appropriate clothing I never really feel like I have TOO MUCH or TOO LESS - it's just right for any occassion... :)

Do you have a tip that would get me & the rest of the readers of this blog feeling happier and better ?? ;) Pen In... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment