Wednesday 16 December 2009

Am I Loosing It ..??

An entire 6 months and there isn't a new post on my blog! Oh no... there has been so much going on in my mind it should have been right here .. !!

Makes me kind of wonder is it lazing around or is it plain me loosing out on my thirst for writing.

Could be none actually. It's just that AVANI is so much in the center of everything I do now a days I keep feeling like everything else can wait and topples down my list of priorities.

I am so absorbed watching her progress by the day that I am probably not keen enough to sit up and take notice of things that do not involve my little gurl.. :)

But surely, I am hoping that this trip to India will do wonders to my enthusiasm for the things I always loved doing... Writing, Exercising and Reading apart from Mothering my little angel ! :)

So see you in the next year.. and yes not without that quintessential Good Bye 2009 Post ! :)
Watch out for that right here .. !

No comments:

Post a Comment