Tuesday 9 February 2010

I Hit a Century ! :) ;)

Okay ! Now here's a confession: My 100th Blog Post was the one on How to Care for Your Laptop. But "100" made me think, it's time I penned in something a lot more personal! Jan 17th 2010 My Blog turned 2 years old, but there wasn't much to celebrate, since there were about 18 posts in Drafts that remain unpublished !

It is times like these, that drive my mind into a reverse gear and there I am into my past, when I penned in my very 1st post promising to make reading a pleasure. Now I think, my enthusiasm for writing kind of spiraled down with time and so did my linguistic skills ;) :)

But that does not deter me from thinking in what ways then, had my Blog Grown Up in the past 2 years ! :) ;) Well, My Profile sports a Wish List which I am sure will keep growing with time (Girl's never get enough of what they want :);)). I am sure since your last visit you also noticed My Blog now Sports a Search Button, A Follower's List (with 0 followers on it !! :))))), and it even shows me a Visitor Count by Country ! Gr8 ! Okay now all you techies out there sure do know its no Rocket Science to add all of these to your Blog, but yes I am at it again: "Self-Encouragement is the Best Encouragement ! ;) "

So a little bit of sarcasm and jokes apart herez (Cheers) To Writing and herez to My Blog ! Hopefully, I will have more reasons than one to write n celebrate for as long as I live ! :)

The next post however, will be the one I failed to complete - Yes, the one on caring for your laptop, cause I just realized I had been taking my Hard Earned Dell Inspiron 1525 (once a cherished item on my old Wish List) for granted. So before it gives me a Thumbs Down I think I should Nurse my Heart and Fall in Love with it All Over Again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ya..for the tips on caring for a Laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sayli! I enjoi your posts whcih are interesting and very informative...keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete