Saturday 5 February 2011

Change & Progress One Step at a Time :)

Heelllo and Welcome Back ! If you haven't noticed already, Life Less Ordinary now sports a Fresh New Look or at least, that was originally my attempt, as opposed to the last one which was simple yet cluttered. The biggest change, is the Labels - renamed to make more sense and dramatically reduced to a mere 10 ;) Google AdSense failed miserably in generating any revenues and hence occupies just one corner as opposed to 3 from my previous layout. Some of the posts that were saved as Drafts have now been published with the hope to abandon the "save as draft" syndrome ;) The last thing you may notice is that now you can actually React apart from Leaving Comments. So even though I missed on writing the quintessential 'Happy Anniversary to my Blog' post on Jan 17th when it turned 4 Years old, I was determined to make it look delectably appealing.

That is new about my Blog. What's new with me ? I am now well on my way to master my new found baking skills with the "Chocolate Sandwich Cake" with Chocolate Butter Icing topped with Roasted Flaked Almonds ! Never ever had the drive to put up a picture on my blog, but I am so excited that my very 1st attempt at baking turned out to be more than successful, that I can't help but share a picture of it with you guys ! :)


For the reciepe check this link out: I have been a Rachel Allen Fan for months now and this was a great starting point: http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/8948/chocolate-cake
But hey, topping it up with roasted flaked almonds is just an original addition :) by sayli yadav !

Njoy ! :)

1 comment: