Monday 3 March 2008

21 Days!! A Progress Report :):):)

Feb 29th Friday Day 1 : It took me half an hour just to get myself out of bed. But I did, thanks to Abhi :) he reminded me that I had pledged ! :) We joked a hell lot on that note :)
March 1st Saturday Day 2 : I walked a little more than the usual 5 Kms :) I do crazy things when Abhis not around! :) [He got out & returned before I did, since he works on saturday and for me its a holiday! :)]
March 2nd Sunday Day 3: Today I wasn't gonna be allowed to over stretch myself since my Fitness Instructor (read Abhi) accompanied me for good! :) The time spent sitting beside Abhi and watching the Sun come up admist tranquil greenery was a wondeful way to unwind post a long brisk walk and an almost perfect start to the day! I started to wonder why we choose to cuddle up and laze around in bed every Sunday Morning when we could have more fun outdoors! I look forward to many more such Sunday Mornings.
March 3rd Monday Day 4: Okay! So today I took about close to 15 mins to get out of bed ! :) Hopefully tomorrow would be a better story! I must honestly admit that my ankels are in pain and I hope to get a nice massage from Hubby deary only to start out on my "Jog a Lil Walk a Lil day" tomorrow! :) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment