Thursday 6 March 2008

A Quarter of a Year Nears its End..!

6th of March! Time just flew by me! And I almost always feel like that!! :) Before the 1st Quarter of this New Year Ends, I need to re visit my To Do List. This time I have way too many things left undone.

Hopefully noting down all that’s pending is going to help me organize my thoughts and avoid distractions. Before it gets too late and I have too many reminders pouring in from different sources via umpteen channels let me pin this up - the 1st Quarter ending TO DO List !

As a self made promise, I am going to come back and color code the executed items to Green! :)

Personal High Priority:

1: Follow Up on the Passport Name Change Application (cnt believe i waited 2 long yrs to get this done !! )

2: Purchase an External Portable HD

3: Finalize on a configuration for the Laptop and get it shipped

4: Back Up and Consolidate Data spread across 3 machines

5: Update my Address Book and Delete obsolete Mail Id’s

6: Share Seema’s Wedding Snaps with the GANG ! :)

Finance:

1: Deposit money in my PPF Account

2: Submit IT Proofs externally: Medical, LTA Bills & Investment Proofs

3: Validate the amount of Tax Paid this Financial Year and prepare to pay more or ask for returns

4: Review Investments made in Y07 and Plan Investments for Y08

5: Set aside Premium & PPF amounts for next year in a Liquid Scheme

6: Open a Joint Demat and a Savings account (again cnt believe we waited 2 long yrs ....!)

Health:

1: Polish my Teeth

2: Got to get my Eyes Checked

3: Weigh & Measure Up [last noted: Sat March 1st 2008, Wednesday Jan 16th]

4: If required, revisit the current exercise and diet regime

My Wardrobe:

1: Revamp my Wardrobe

2: Donate unused/illfitting clothes/accessories

3: Discard Old Cosmetics

Personal Low Priority:
1: Purchase New Bed/Coushion Covers

2: Retire the Old Curtains

3: Collect the Marriage/Reception Photo CD’s from Abhis Friend (again cnt believe i waited 2 long yrs .... done!) :)

4: Follow up with Abhis Friend for the Wedding/Reception CDs and the 2nd Anniversary PPT!

IBM Related:
1: Enroll and finalize on the Exam Date
2: Appear for the Certification Exam
3: Update my CV in the IBM format

Vodafone Related:
1: Surrender my Vodafone Official Cell Phone Plan and acquire a different Number
2: Back Up Data on My Vodafone Machine

:( thts a long list :( I got to get going ! :)
~ sayli :)

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of get going and doing a lot of things! Get a Drivers License - have delayed this for 8 years now! Get a girl friend - delayed for 26 years now! Gte fake medical and LTA bills (only 3 days left!) ;)

    ReplyDelete