Friday 30 April 2010

The Thought Behind The Creation...

Sometime back, I remember doing a series of posts on different kinds of attire. This is the newest and presumably, could be, the most visited section on my Blog: "Accessories for the Fashion Conscious Girl :)"

Well, I was to label it "Accessories for the Fashion Conscious Woman", but I realized I have a Daughter :), who I am sure, is going to Love to follow my Blog. I would like it, if she picks up her trademark style to become a trendsetter herself and thanks me, for being the inspiration ! :) ;)

This is also going to be, the first ever section on my Blog to sport Pictures and Images ! I started out blogging with the thought that my vocabulary would be the only powerful medium I would use to get across my views. But somewhere down the line, that thought changed - hopefully for the better. Remember the saying "A Picture is worth a 1000 Words ?? :)"

So stay tuned in, and hopefully someday I will gather enough gyaan on Men's Fashion as well . For now however, to the Men I say - "Go ahead, educate yourself". So the next time you think of Gifting a Woman, you can be sure never to go wrong ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment