Sunday 23 March 2008

21 Days - An Unsuccessful End..! :)

So the maximum number of days I could religously wake up and stick to my routine was just 7 days in a row.

March 8th - International Womens Day - when we celebrate the achievements of women world over, was the Day I made my 1st excuse and broke my regime - what an Achievement! :)

Thanks to DJ Suketu and the rocking Saturday night Vodafone Annual Party @Pancards - Sunday I oversleep! :)

So with a feeling of guilt of not having exercised 2 days in a row I wake up for a Monday morning Jog and follow it up on Tuesday to fall sick and drag myself to office till Friday.

Come Saturday and I decide to focus on preparing for my certification and hence give up my regime altogether!

But this still doesnt stop me from asking Abhi to buy me new fitness gear and get myself enrolled for Power Yoga n Aerobics ;)

I am at it again ! :)

Being a Fitness Freak helps - but only on Alternate Days - or better still - how about 4days a week ?? :)

so long as the weighing scale pointer doesnt tilt rightways & your tape shows the same numbers ;) :)

~ sayli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment