Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentines .... !! :)


What do you give a MAN who has everything?? Everything that sweeps me off my feet!! That makes me blush n smile and look crazy in a crowd of strangers! Everything that has found its way in my heart and engraved those memories in words of gold! Abhi is My Man who has everything! :)

Yesterday, I thought, today was going to be an ordinary Valentines Day .. Abhis appointment book for today was full… I was probably thinking we may not be able to make it for a dinner together … I had had a long day after having being treated to an exhaustive Induction program that had made me breathe IBM… literally !! :)
I was drop dead tired … fast asleep by midnight and I was disturbed by a voice that said "saaay"
My eyes opened to the light of candles and a curious face wishing me "Happy Valentines !! :) " :) Abhi sat there holding the cake and I realized oh Yes! Valentines it is indeed !! :) When he handed me the card that read With all my Love – Just for You I felt wow !! (hez always managed to find cards better than I could) :)

He handed me a beautiful bag and out comes the Little Black Dress with beautiful earrings to match !! :) Now this is a feeling LEO’s love to have !!! I was being pampered :) and I could’ve loved for time to just stand still!! But good that it dint, cause Valentines Morning had me even more surprised!

Abhi was off to office early and I was left to pack my lunch at the kitchen platform when the door bell rang.. Baba willingly answered it to bring in a Bouquet of Red Roses !! I turned to face Baba when he said "Sayli"; seeing my Jaw drop at the sight of the red roses baba just said one word "Abhi" and I blushed !! I called him to tell him he is crazy !! :) and I continued repeating that in my mind… wasn’t it a perfect start to the day !!…

Now its my turn to reveal what I had hidden in my office drawer since Tuesday afternoon ! :)
I am heading for a dinner date with hubby deary!! :) and I too have a surprise for him!! :)
As for the rest of you … whether or not cupid’s struck already – May u find Love and Fulfillment in all your Relationships ! :)
Happy Valentines !! :)
~ sayli :)

1 comment:

  1. :)) Once again a nice celebration it seems( as always :))

    God Bless you Both !!

    ReplyDelete