Thursday 28 February 2008

21 Days!! Are U Ready??

He is handling more than half a dozen businesses right from telecommunications to entertainment from energy to wireless services and yet has Fitness marked Bold in his agenda. Anil Ambani is my MAN of the MOMENT!

And why?? you ask, cause he is the only soul who has enabled me to wipe out that myth saying “I have a job to do and I am way too busy to have fitness as a part of my daily routine”

None of us normal professionals has more on our plates than he does – so wasn’t it reason enough for us to feel motivated to set out time to trim those waist lines pump in some energy and get enthusiastically started out with the ME TIME 1st thing in the morning! There’s more to it than just being able to run a marathon I’m sure.

I’ve felt the energy levels soar, my spirit being uplifted, that sudden spring in my walk and that freshness resonating from my complexion and yet I have allowed my exercise regime to be discontinued owing it to the variations in temperatures and a 17 other things which are truly irrelevant.

Like they said “Where there’s a Will there’s a Way!!” But the will goes missing in 2 weeks and so does the way! I get back to my lethargic self trying to get on with a mechanical way of doing things and blaming it on circumstances that I do not find time – when the truth always is - all my time was spent oversleeping!

So here I pledge –

“I am going to take great pains for the next 21 days starting tomorrow the 29th of Feb to 20th of March to wake up each morning, put on my fitness gear and hit the ground running!”

Why 21?? Well it’s got nothing to do with Ganesha! J It takes 21 days to develop a Good Habit. If you can do it 21 days in a row you can do it for all days beyond that. Persisting for 21 days is a challenge and I have taken it up --- Have You??

No comments:

Post a Comment