Friday 8 August 2008

Variety is indeed the Spice of Good Dressing! :)

Ever since I’ve been married to Abhi I have been telling myself that I was such a monotonous dresser throughout my life !! And I say so not because I had been wearing the same clothes but in fact I had been wearing the same Kind of clothes…
In school it was these tiny rompers, in my diploma years it was just full sleeved salwar kameezes (salwar suits) and jeans with either a sweater or a jacket on top and in my undergrad years it was never anything apart from jeans and salwar suits...
I started thinking seriously about my wardrobe transformation only when I was dating Abhi.. And he was the one who brought out both the noisy fun loving tom boy and the feminine wife in me .. If and whenever I give birth to a girl I think I’ll relive that dream of variety dressing in the teenage years !! I’d truly love to go shopping for everything from a Mermaid shaped Evening Gown to a Simple well fitting skirt for her… (well this is going too much into the future :))
But why not make the most of now, as I have been for the past 3 years … so I thought I’d pen in a list of clothes you can wear - both seasonal and occasional…
Hope this helps everyone [from a Career Woman to a Newly Engaged and waiting to be a Bride Woman…] I’d love it if u’d leave some comments regarding your choice of dressing or any suggestion that might help me discover a Better Side of Variety Dressing and I do hope I make the next series of articles an interesting read with the help of some sites I researched…

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy... taking out some time to read ur blog has been on my list since ages, but dint get around to doing it! & right now sitting all alone in my lab, irritated with HW, I just thought of reading ur blog... & i WISH i had done so earlier :-) Its so fantastic.... i have not read all the posts yet, just perused some... they are fabulous ! I read the one with clothes & its so descriptive & apt ! how about adding something about accessories ? clutches, purses, fashion jewelery etc, since accessories add to an outfit too, right ! I have yet to read ur business analyst blog.. can't wait ! There's SOOOO much i want to talk to u after reading all this, there's soo much to share... maybe an email will be more personal than this comment ;-)) Keep up the brilliant work... u've inspired me to continue my blog which has been hibernating for months ! :-)

    ReplyDelete