Friday 31 January 2020

Wishing Each One of You, THE BEST LIFE EVER ! :)

Hi – Good Morning..

Today, as the curtains come down on my 8.7 year long stint with Vodafone Idea, I cannot help but feel proud of having belonged to an organisation that was repeatedly, the most loved employer & consumer brand - and contributing to that, was every one of you .. all of our Partners (----) are the ones I worked very closely with. As I look back, the numerous exchange of views, counter-views, white boarding, brainstorming, evaluating options, went a long way in ensuring I learned from each one of you. You have been the very reason behind an enriched experience I carry out from here. I fall short of words to express my gratitude to You – Thank You !!

To me, Vodafone Idea has been no less than a finishing school of sorts….

To begin as a purely technical resource handling IT operations to graduating as an Integration Solutions Architect,
from walking in as an unsure, nervous mother back from a sabbatical.. to being a confident young professional presenting the work of IT to the Execo,
from being a men-tee to being a mentor to fresh graduates & new joiners,
from making small beginnings with the AO Hero to winning the Annual Global Hero award,
from hosting distinguished leaders at the IT town halls, to meeting CxOs,
from walking the red carpet in London to being the face of the Employer Brand,
from having an hour long extempore interview with the x-CEO to appearing on the TV channel (even if it meant only for a few mins),
from beginning with lessons in teamwork to getting lessons in Leadership,
from being called the 1st lady of Technology to being known as a woman in the Zen state...

As I look back and reflect, my professional journey with VIL, made me feel like a ‘Super Star’ on most days… and yet, I swore and lived by my values of humility and utmost trust in my relationships with peers and seniors alike. I tried my best to never carry the baggage of success, but rather, the lessons from my failures to progress onto my subsequent challenging roles.

I cannot thank each one of you enough, for having contributed to my growth and well being. For having being there, when I needed your perspectives, opinions, knowledge and advice ! Thank You so very much for being a good Samaritan and a great Companion on my journey here.. ! You made it truly memorable…

A journey that’s been decorated with momentous occasions and landmark events, which I will savour for the rest of my life !

Wishing each one of you, THE BEST LIFE EVER ! :)
Stay Blessed ! :)
-Sayli 
  
Regards,
Sayli A. Yadav
Solution Manager - Integration & ESS
Demand & Solution Management

No comments:

Post a Comment