Tuesday 1 July 2008

I am On My Own !

A month ! Yes ! That is how long a time we'v spent in Luton. Long enough for me to explore places as varied as the Grocery/Vegetable Shops, The Shopping Mall, The Doctor, Nearby Parks, The Local Health Club, The Multiplex, The Train Station, Abhi's office, The Office of our Property Consultant, The Bank and my way back home any of the streets withing Luton.
A train journey to Bedford also helped me understand the Maps and figure my way home if I were left alone from some place new. Hopefully, our weekend trip to London would help me get a little more gutsy to travel alone to any interviews that I might have to attend in London.
What still remains to be explored is the Library, The Local Indian Communities and the Temples around if any. Another problem I encounter is the absence of IT Consulting Firms in Luton. I might have to travel South East to get in touch with agencies who might want to put me forward for some suitable requirements.
The clock seems to be ticking faster and I am trying hard to keep pace with time...

No comments:

Post a Comment