Tuesday 24 June 2008

Making the Most of Now

Well, I know I resolve way too often. But it kinda keeps me going. So here I go again :
I've been toying with the Idea of wanting to be something more than just a loving wife, a good cook and a health concious human being!
I would want to look at myself as someone who knows how to Swim (I kept telling Abhi that I was a gr8 swimmer till we both jumped in the pool on our Goa Vacation and I started to drown - Mannn... I loved it for one reason - the post drowning experience which was oh so romantic - now cummon.. I ain't need to describe every single thing - each soul has a sense of imagination - put yours to USE! ;) :)
We discovered I had actually forgotten how to Swim :) :) !!! Well they say Swimming n Driving are two things you'll never forget but I just proved the former wrong and am hoping not to prove the other fact wrong as well ! :) ;) )
So .. starting where I left off.. Swimming ! yeah ! I am going to pursuade Hubby Deary to accompany me to Swimming Classes in a nearby club that's exactly between his office and our Home - making it even more convenient for him to Join! ;)
To top it all.. it has a Gym (this is one thing we both religious love and are at it !) a sauna, steam n jacuzzi - so much to keep onself occupied and feeling good.
Therez also a tennis court around here... and nope we aren't gonna start off by making new purchases of rackets rather we borrow them from our gr8 friends here and see how interested this sport manages us to keep ! And if it does catch our fancy - there would be nothing like it !!
Alright not too many things at a time - just one as of now - or should I say [the way Vodafoners do :)] to MAKE THE MOST OF NOW !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment