Wednesday 10 December 2008

Merry Christmas & A Prosperous New 2009 !!! :)

Dear One, 

For we as a Country it's surely been a very challenging year, with the print and electronic media talking about and splashing news of a whole lot of bloodshed all year round, leaving no corner of Our Country appear peacefully safe. Financially too, it's been a watershed, with the Sensex slipping from 17K levels down to 9K levels. Professionally there have been cases where you may have had to settle with unsatisfactory bonus payouts, low raises or even worst - job cuts. 

May be reason enough why I refrain from saying hope it's been a great 2008 for you & your family. Instead, I sincerely wish that 2009 would have a lot of Cheer to add to our lives both Personally & Professionally. 

Thank You so much for even the smallest of things – an un-returnable favor, a simple phone call to wish me luck, a lightning fast reply to my urgent mail, your acknowledgement of my efforts, or just keeping me in your prayers/thoughts – all this truly meant a lot !!

I personally, have a lot of Failures to remember of this year, which I am sure would get wiped away with Brighter Rewards I would earn in the coming year. 

Abhi and Me wish you Great Health, Success in all your Relationships and Prosperity to You and Your Family. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009!! :) God Bless.

Luv n Luc as always,
- sayli :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sayli,

    Wish you and Abhi the warmest and the best X'mas. And lots of luck for the coming year,...
    Keep mailing and blogging,

    :)

    ReplyDelete